Ashes Of Vincell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brave New World (Open)

2 posters

Go down

Brave New World (Open) Empty Brave New World (Open)

Post by Trisha Fey Fri May 13, 2016 7:36 pm

Trisha leaned against a park bench, staring at the now burned Vincell. A broad smile on her face. This is probably her family's worst nightmare, and she takes great joy in that, even if Trisha didn't have anything to do with it. It was certainly a fun time to be around, as the public slowly became more aware of the supernatural, the less Trisha was planning on hiding her powers.

Well, at this point Trisha wasn't hiding them that much anyways, as evidenced by the knife she was spinning in the air with her powers. It was something absent minded to do as stuff was on her mind. It was a brave new world, and Malice might either become something to be recognized on the world stage, or be left in shambles at the end of this, and it was Trisha's purpose to make sure it survived. That was a lot of weight on Trisha's shoulders, not that it actually worried her. She built Malice to where it was at this point, mostly on the back of her power, and she'd be willing to face anyone with those.
Trisha Fey
Trisha Fey
Admin

https://ashesofvincell.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Brave New World (Open) Empty Re: Brave New World (Open)

Post by Remi Deagon Fri May 13, 2016 9:18 pm

Remi has some business to take care of in Feybar so she had spent some time in her home in Pyrissa getting ready for her trip.  She had planned on staying for a week or so.  Of course it took nothing for her to travel from either places, but then she dealt a lot with humans and sometimes didn’t mind traveling or living like one.  She put on her jeans on and then a blue blouse.  When she first started wearing jeans it took awhile for her to get used to having something so tight on her ass after wearing robes and dresses all the time.  She had to admit they were actually comfortable.

After she was ready she quickly sent herself to Vincell so she could cross over.  She had to admit to herself it was rather sad seeing it in its state now and she rather missed the flames that she had been so used to for so long.  Walking through the veil she had to admit she was surprise to see Trisha, the black sheep of the Fey family.  At least that was what Remi like to think of her as.  Looking at the blade spinning in the air, Remi could not help but smirk as she moved her hand in the air and froze the blade in place.  Remi looked at her for a moment before she said anything, almost waiting to see if she was going to say something or even if she noticed, “Didn’t your mother ever teach you that you shouldn’t play with sharp objects?”  She questioned pointed at the knife.
Remi Deagon
Remi Deagon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha Fey Sat May 14, 2016 4:18 pm

Trisha was so lost in thought she missed her blade getting stopped. When Remi's voice sounded through the air. "Well, my mother never bothered to teach me much of anything, she was too focused on the princess of the family," Trisha snarled out, pushing as much magic as she could into the blade and sending it flying towards Remi, halting it right before it hit her.

"You're a precious princess too, aren't you, Ms. Ambassador?" Trisha said as she made her way over to the other woman. "Don't mess with me," Trisha states as she grabs the knife out of the air.
Trisha Fey
Trisha Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Remi Deagon Sat May 14, 2016 5:41 pm

Remi was listening to what Trisha was saying to her about her mother. As she was talking she could feel her magic pushing against hers so she released her powers, not wanting to cause a struggle because Trisha was rather strong. "I can't believe that is completely true." Remi said with a sigh then just stood there when she sent the blade sailing back at her. Remi was not worried about it hitting her because she could have stopped it if it got to that point. "Was that suppose to scare me?" She laughed then touched her finger to the point of the blade.

Remi just laughed and shook her head at Trisha's comments, "How would you ever come to that conclusion?" Remi asked her because she was far from a princess. "Princess is no where near what I am." She said and then took another step towards Trisha after she took the step, "Actually I was just making conversation." She smirked.
Remi Deagon
Remi Deagon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha Fey Sun May 15, 2016 7:55 pm

Trisha scoffed at Remi's assertion. "I became one of the strongest witches my family has ever seen, and my family still didn't care, they were too focused on my perfect protege of a sister. It's always about her."

Trisha giggles at Remi poking the knife. "That generally scares the general populace. Actually scratch that, anything I do scares the general populace. Most people generally avoid me, and the people who come to me generally worship me for my power."

"Really, you want to have conversation with me. People don't generally come up to me unless they want something. I have quite the reputation if you haven't hear," Trisha boasts, once again moving the knife around with her magic.
Trisha Fey
Trisha Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Remi Deagon Sun May 15, 2016 10:09 pm

Remi moved over and went to sent on the bench that had been put there a long time ago and she just listened to Trisha and allowed her to go back playing with her blade. "I am well aware at how powerful you are Trisha Fey." Remi said picking at some invisible lint on her jeans. "But power doesn't give you everything that you want or need."

Remi laughed a little, "Well you don't scare me, never have." Remi reminded her. "Maybe that is part of your problem, you want to scare everyone away." Remi can't say she had a lot of friends because in her job she tended to be a loner and that was ok with her, but then everyone needed someone at some point in their life.

Remi smiled a little and watched Trisha's knife spin in circles, "Well currently I don't want anything from you." Remi looked at her and shook her head, "Once again that doesn't scare me, I am well aware." Remi crossed her arms and looked at her, "Its my job to know what goes on in both worlds, someone has to try and keep the peace."
Remi Deagon
Remi Deagon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha Fey Mon May 16, 2016 12:41 am

Trisha turned to look at Remi. "Here's the thing, it was never about the power, however vast it is," Trisha say, aimlessly copping out more versions of the knife and wielding all of them effortlessly. "It's a nice benefit, but it was never what it was all about. There's a lot of time and skill that goes into it. I've spent my life looking for recognition. In my youth, even with my skill they never recognized me as something useful, so I became something they despise, which is a feeling that is quite mutual, that got them to recognize me. I don't regret a step I've taken so far."

"I don't feel the need to scare everyone. I have a quite nice band of misfits that I love. Yes, I have a type, and I scare the rest away. We share an ideology, and it bonds us. The rest of the world would never understand it, but it binds us," Trisha says as she folds the knives back into a singular form and walks over towards Remi.

Trisha scoffs, "Peace, such an antiquated idea. It's just a tool for those in power to convince the rest of the world to let them stay in power. It's sad notion that needs to be forgotten. I feel a pity for those of you are think they are doing good by keeping it the way it is."
Trisha Fey
Trisha Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Remi Deagon Mon May 16, 2016 3:20 am

Remi conjured herself a bottle of water to sip on while she was listening to Trisha try to get her to understand how she was and how she was treated. Remi almost felt a little sorry for her as she listened to Trisha tell her story a little. Remi knew that Trisha’s parents wanted Elizabeth to take over as the next mayor, but she didn’t realize that her parents basically treated her like she didn’t exist. “Well I am sorry that you felt you needed to do what you have done to get noticed.” She pointed out, “And everyone has noticed you that is for sure.” She sighed.

Remi took another drink of her water while she listened and she had always tried to understand what her group Malice was all about. “Have you ever thought of explaining why you want to live the way you do?” Remi wondered. “Maybe people would not be so afraid and think that your goal is more than to cause problems.” Granted sometimes the problems were more of a nuisance than anything, or so Remi thought. “Basically you just replaced your family with those that care about you. Or at least you hope they care about you and are not just using you.” Remi wanted to be honest with her comment.

Remi sighed and shook her head a little at what Trisha had just said because she didn’t believe that was completely true, “I am a person in power, and I have never thought that I did all the good. I help all of those who need help.” He pointed out, “Including you. I want peace to the point where people don’t need to feel like they need to kill people to get their point across. Everyone is entitled to have their own thoughts and opinions.”
Remi Deagon
Remi Deagon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha Fey Tue May 31, 2016 12:29 pm

"Well, there are certainly perks to the life I live now. I found an actually family, not the faux that I grew up with. I enjoy what I have become, don't feel sorry that I had to get here. I recognize the issues I had as a younger person, but it defined me in a way that no other life would, and I am happy with how I am now," Trisha stated as she moved over to sit next to Remi.

"The thing about our ideology is that is the complete reset of the structure of society. There are fundamental flaws in the way the world is, and we want that to change. Most people are comfortable enough with how life is that they don't feel the need to see change," Trisha countered back, moving herself around so she's leaning against the hand rail and put her feet up on the bench.

"You are not a person in power, you are a worker for the people who really have the power. You are cog, something that just function to keep the power in power. They have you in their illusion. I hope you see that some day, cause you seem nice enough, if naive, too hopeful," Trisha expounds as she stares at Remi.
Trisha Fey
Trisha Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down